Location: Calgary (Alberta)
Come join our boutique store located in Chinook Centre and be part of a great team whose vision is to deliver amazing customer service! Your primary function will be to support the store manager in the daily operation of the store. In partnership with the store manager you are responsible to support in the hiring, training and development of the staff while ensuring overall sales targets are met, including yourself!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Create and maintain an atmosphere geared towards achieving and exceeding daily sales while ensuring the very best customer experience
- Promote a team oriented environment with others to achieve common daily sales goals
- Actively participate in store meetings and training sessions; this may include presenting a topic or demonstrating a product
- Build and develop repeat clientele in order to drive sales
- Maximize sales and productivity through expert knowledge on all Le Creuset products and sales skills
- Ensure all brand and product segments represented are managed appropriately to achieve successful business results
- Maintain the store with regards to safety, cleanliness and supplies
- Protect the Le Creuset brand message and philosophies by maintaining a professional and personal appearance
- Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned
- 3 years of experience in a management role
- Excellent communication, leadership, and organizational skills
- Comfort in managing and supervising people
- Maintain a professional attitude and have the ability to be flexible
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Have strong verbal and written communication skill and hold the ability to establish rapport quickly with others
- Be proficient with computers and Point of Sale terminals
- Ability to lift and mobilize items, up to 50lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
Education and/or Experience::
- Having worked 3 or more year’s retail management experience and a proven sales records.
Le Creuset offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary, and product discounts.
If this description fits your profile, we invite you to submit your resume, in confidence, to CV@LeCreuset.com.
We thank all applicants for their application. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Share this posting