Location: Le Creuset Granville – Vancouver, BC
Would you ever imagine that a company with nearly a 100 year history selling cookware would be looking for a barista? Well we love our coffee and are passionate about ensuring the highest quality and experience to our customers and are looking for baristas to join our team that will help bring to life the very first Le Creuset Café in the world!
We are searching for an experienced and energetic Barista to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is passionate, has a positive attitude, and enjoys working with people. The Barista will play a key role in our energetic team who are driven to provide excellent customer service. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a unique environment for both customers and employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Make and serve specialty coffee and tea beverages
- Speak and interact with both new and regular customers
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work station
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Adhere to recipes and presentations for food and beverage items
- Be punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance
- Contribute to a positive team environment
- Communicate customer feedback to store management concerning policies and/or merchandising requests, problems and suggestions
- Actively participate in store meetings
- Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned
- At least 1+ year in the coffee service industry
- FOODSAFE certified
- 2+ years in the customer service industry
- Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts
- Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Tidy and self-disciplined
- Detailed-oriented and passionate about product quality
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Be able to be flexible to work all shifts including evenings & weekends
- Be proficient with computers and Point of Sale terminals
- Ability to lift and mobilize items, up to 50lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
Le Creuset represents a tradition of lasting, authentic design. For nearly 100 years, the iconic brand has inspired generations with premium products for the kitchen that epitomize enduring quality, classic aesthetics and rigorous craftsmanship. In kitchens around the world, Le Creuset isn’t just a way to cook; it’s a lifestyle choice — a way to savour a genuine passion for fine ingredients and premium tools. Today, Le Creuset is the most sought-after cookware product in Canada amongst both professional chefs and home cooks alike.
Le Creuset offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary, health benefits, and product discounts.
If this description fits your profile, we invite you to submit your resume, in confidence, to CV@LeCreuset.com.
We thank all applicants for their application. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Share this posting