Bilingual Customer Relations Advisor
Location: Montreal, Quebec
For nearly 100 years, Le Creuset has been passionate about creating the world’s most sought-after cookware, making it the most desired brand among both professional chefs and home cooks alike.
We are just as passionate about assisting the people who use our products and our partners who sell them. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, impress, engage and inspire. As a Le Creuset Bilingual Customer Relations Advisor, in collaboration with our Regional Sales Managers, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to all of our customers. With our customers being our number one priority, all enquiries must be handled in an efficient manner – with understanding and compassion for the customer’s situation and in accordance with our policies and procedure while providing a world-class experience.
The ideal candidate must be:
- fluent in French and English
- passionate about Le Creuset products and our customers
- self-motivated, friendly and professional
- customer-focused and detailed-oriented individual
- excellent verbal and written communications skills in French and English
- previous experience in customer service, preferably in a call centre environment
- ability to maintain a positive attitude in high-stress/fast-paced work environment
- ability to demonstrate sincere compassion and empathy for customers’ issues
- ability to work, make decisions and resolve a wide variety of complex customer issues with minimal supervision
- superior time management skills
- ability to organize and prioritize workload
- previous knowledge and experience using EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
Le Creuset offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary, health benefits, a bonus plan and Le Creuset product discounts.
If you have a passion to learn and develop continually, are good at solving problems and enjoy helping others, this may be the opportunity for you. Please submit your resume, in confidence, to CV@LeCreuset.com.
We thank all applicants for their application. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Share this posting