Location: Vancouver, BC
Do you love bringing great events to life?
We are looking for a self-starting candidate as an Event Coordinator with primary focus on successful coordination and execution of all in-store culinary events at the Le Creuset Boutique on Granville.
We’re Looking For:
- Account coordinator and marketing experience who is able to plan, organize, and execute all aspects of our weekly in-store culinary events and demonstration classes (approximately 3 to 5 events per week)
- 2 – 4+ years of related event management experience
- Passion and superior events knowledge, with a solid career background in at least two or more of the following luxury sectors: culinary, design, fashion, and entertainment
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team; ability to communicate effectively with customers
- Creative and “outside the box” thinking when independently conceptualizing events
- Talent/celebrity/client management
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple aspects of a project and deadlines in a fast paced, dynamically changing environment
- Previous kitchen, culinary, restaurant, kitchen management, cooking or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to represent Le Creuset in a sophisticated manner within and outside of specific events
- Strong oral, written communication, and creative writing skills
- On-site event management and hospitality
- Vendor/partner management and negotiations skills
- Computer/Technology: Word, Excel (not just the basics, but a very strong comprehension of Excel formulas), Power Point, Outlook, and Photoshop.
- University degree
- Ability to work extended hours during peak times
- Ability to interact in a firm but in a highly collaborative fashion
- Solutions-oriented and creative problem solver
- Travel by car and air required. Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Ability to travel on a monthly and sometimes weekly basis during peak times
Le Creuset represents a tradition of lasting, authentic design. For nearly 100 years, the iconic brand has inspired generations with premium products for the kitchen that epitomize enduring quality, classic aesthetics and rigorous craftsmanship. In kitchens around the world, Le Creuset isn’t just a way to cook; it’s a lifestyle choice — a way to savour a genuine passion for fine ingredients and premium tools. Today, Le Creuset is the most sought-after cookware product in Canada amongst both professional chefs and home cooks alike.
Le Creuset offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary, health benefits, and product discounts.
If this description fits your profile, we invite you to submit your resume, in confidence, to CV@LeCreuset.com.
We thank all applicants for their application. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Share this posting