Location: Old Montreal, Quebec
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual who is interested in starting up and establishing our ecommerce business in Canada while helping us achieve our mission of empowering people everywhere to make joy through cooking!
We are? Seeking a creative, strategic, brilliant leader to join our team as the eCommerce and Digital Marketing Specialist. This digital marketing genius is a key leader in building and maintaining online experience focused on an exceptional customer journey, conversion and engagement while maximizing revenue and profitability.
Still Interested? We are looking for someone to oversee site performance and consumer flow, site metrics and to lead all digital marketing efforts. You should have a demonstrated track record of eCommerce growth, employing creative marketing judgment and best practices.
- Dramatically increase traffic, conversion, and profitability of LeCreuset.ca
- SEO/SEM Conversion Rate Optimization including: A/B and multivariate testing, customer journey analysis, copy optimization, online surveys/customer feedback, cart abandonment analysis, and segmentation
- Staying current on the latest eCommerce trends to ensure that Le Creuset benefits from these
- Recommend a Pay Per Click and online ad budget based on eCommerce results and manage to constantly maximize ROI
- Continuously optimize creative and messaging strategies using PPC to increase performance, testing message content, images, offers, landing pages, frequency segments, and more
- Partner with Marketing and Creative teams to create compelling and effective assets
- Working with the Marketing Manager, Retail Marketing Specialist, and Communications Specialist to determine promotional or sales period content
- Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objective, delivering analysis and recommendations
- Provide actionable feedback to the communications team to improve all email outreach and Loyalty Program to generate sales
- Collaborating with others and leveraging resources with effective cross team communications
- Understanding how to measure and manage programs
- Ability to analyze existing data, email campaigns, social media and any digital marketing efforts and provide feedback, suggestions and implementation strategies
- Create a set of KPI’s and maintain them on a regular basis. Provide monthly executive business summaries.
- Collaborate with team to develop campaigns and increase brand awareness
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven success managing and growing ecommerce stores (specifically Magento)
- Ability to write various types of copy used on the web (product descriptions, blog posts, emails)
- 3-5 years of hands-on B2C SEM experience required
- Successful track-record developing digital marketing plans, executing, measuring, and delivering on performance targets
- Understanding of email marketing best practices in the retail space
- Ecommerce catalogue merchandising
- Familiar with optimizing web pages (title tags, meta descriptions, headers)
- Reporting on various metrics is needed. (You must know how to analyze the data.) *
- Technically inclined, this person will use many tools to perform their duties: Magento, Hotjar, Google Analytics, Spreadsheets, Mailchimp, Google Product Feeds
- Exceptional resourcefulness and attention to detail in a fast-paced, high performance environment
- Exceptional Excel, data analysis, and data manipulation skills
- Strong ability to set priorities and manage timelines
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and manage deadlines
- Bilingual (Fluent in both English and French)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Le Creuset represents a tradition of lasting, authentic design. For nearly 100 years, the iconic brand has inspired generations with premium products for the kitchen that epitomize enduring quality, classic aesthetics and rigorous craftsmanship. In kitchens around the world, Le Creuset isn’t just a way to cook; it’s a lifestyle choice — a way to savour a genuine passion for fine ingredients and premium tools. Today, Le Creuset is the most sought-after cookware product in Canada amongst both professional chefs and home cooks alike.
Le Creuset offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary, health benefits, and product discounts.
If this description fits your profile, we invite you to submit your resume, in confidence, to CV@LeCreuset.com.
We thank all applicants for their application. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Share this posting