Location: Old Montreal, QC
We are? Growing and looking for smart, intelligent, passionate, and hardworking people to help continue our growth. This is not a big team, so if you like hiding behind layers of bureaucracy this is not for you – you need to be hands on, curious, solution oriented, precise, have a do what’s required attitude and ultimately be able to deliver.
Still interested? We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to help us grow our team. As a fundamental player in the growth of our company, we are looking for someone who is attentive to detail, understands the brand and the culture and can communicate that effectively.
- Write descriptions, post and manage new job openings
- Proactively look for new ways of attracting and retaining top talent
- Conduct pre-screening interviews and coordinate the interview process for candidates
- Completing background checks of eligible candidates through reference checks and the use of a third-party services
- Maintain employee files as well as records of candidates
- Prepare and send agreements/documents to selected individuals
- Promote a positive culture and employee engagement
- Assist in the creation and implantation of training documentation and programs
- Be an employee resource for questions on group benefits, pay, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in recruiting and Human Resources
- Perfectly Bilingual – English and French (written and spoken)
- Strong communication skills
- Maturity and demonstrated professionalism with a proven ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation and recruitment practices
- Strong time management and organization skills; exceptional attention to detail
- Adaptable, flexible and open to new challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enjoys collaborative approach with a positive and supportive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a time sensitive, fast-paced and often demanding environment
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, willing to learn and enjoys working in a team environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- HR Certification an asset
Le Creuset represents a tradition of lasting, authentic design. For nearly 100 years, the iconic brand has inspired generations with premium products for the kitchen that epitomize enduring quality, classic aesthetics and rigorous craftsmanship. In kitchens around the world, Le Creuset isn’t just a way to cook; it’s a lifestyle choice — a way to savour a genuine passion for fine ingredients and premium tools. Today, Le Creuset is the most sought-after cookware product in Canada amongst both professional chefs and home cooks alike.
Le Creuset offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary, health benefits, and product discounts.
If this description fits your profile, we invite you to submit your resume, in confidence, to CV@LeCreuset.com.
We thank all applicants for their application. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Share this posting