Location: Old Montreal, Quebec
Le Creuset is on the hunt for an Interactive Designer as part of our Canadian team. We’re looking for someone who has a strong understanding of how design translates to web and the coding ability to make it happen. As an integral member of our design and development team, you will work on a broad range of engaging projects – from designing layouts, navigation and functionality to designing innovative web experiences and maintaining brand consistency across various media. This is an incredible opportunity to get down into the trenches of a growing brand, work with cutting-edge technologies, and solve challenging problems daily.
As an Interactive Designer, you will work on projects and communication pieces that will inspire and engage our discerning customer base, including, but not limited to, interactive websites, advertising, collateral, and our Le Creuset Palette look books. Although you will be primarily designing and developing the projects you’re working on, every one of our projects is a team effort and you’ll need to work well with our entire internal team members along the way.
If you love experimenting with technology, have some serious design skills, and are obsessed with creating great user and brand experiences, then keep reading!
- 4+ years of professional experience designing and executing in the digital space
- Experience in interactive design of large scale website projects through to edgier campaigns, promotional materials and brand experiences
- Experience designing, coding, and testing web and mobile marketing collateral
- Experience in and knowledge of HTML/CSS, responsive design principles, and standard UX web practices
- Photoshop and Sketch App are our lifeblood – you must know and love them!
- You pride yourself on impeccable visual design, relentless attention to detail, and always push yourself to make things ever-simpler
- You have excellent communication skills that enable you to present concepts and designs to internal teams and non-creatives
- You successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and can handle a fast-paced work environment with deadlines, new challenges, and changing priorities
- You are self-motivated, innovative, possess strong organizational and time-management skills, and have a problem-crushing attitude!
- You have experience with print design and know how to setup files for larger printing press runs
Le Creuset represents a tradition of lasting, authentic design. For nearly 100 years, the iconic brand has inspired generations with premium products for the kitchen that epitomize enduring quality, classic aesthetics and rigorous craftsmanship. In kitchens around the world, Le Creuset isn’t just a way to cook; it’s a lifestyle choice — a way to savour a genuine passion for fine ingredients and premium tools. Today, Le Creuset is the most sought-after cookware product in Canada amongst both professional chefs and home cooks alike.
Le Creuset offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary, health benefits, and product discounts.
If this description fits your profile, we invite you to submit your resume, in confidence, to CV@LeCreuset.com.
Share this posting