Location: Quebec City (Quebec)
At Le Creuset, Key Holder/Sales Associates support the Management team in generating sales, operations and staff development. We are currently looking for a part-time person who is passionate, energetic, and intelligent to join our team.
As a Key Holder, you are trained on all operational functions of the store and will work with management to achieve excellence in sales, store maintenance and appearance, merchandising, and team spirit. You are hardworking, a quick thinker, and strive for unparalleled customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Build and develop repeat clientele in order to drive sales
- Open and close store effectively and in a timely manner
- Maximize sales and productivity through expert knowledge on all Le Creuset products and sales skills
- Protect the Le Creuset brand message and philosophies by maintaining a professional and personal appearance
- Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Availability to work two closing shifts per week; minimum of three Saturdays and two Sundays per month; annual inventory; key promotional periods, including the holiday season (November and December)
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and hold the ability to establish rapport quickly with others
- Be proficient with computers and Point of Sale terminals
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs
- Ability to lift and mobilize items, up to 50lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
Le Creuset offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary, and product discounts. If this description fits your profile, we invite you to submit your resume to CV@LeCreuset.com.
We thank all applicants for their application. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Share this posting