Location: Old Montreal, QC
This is a role for someone who wants to work on a brand they can be passionate about and will not be able to stop talking about it! You will have the unique opportunity to be the contact for the Le Creuset brand across Canada through all media channels and with key influencers.
Your passion and energy will support public relations and digital communications, with a focus on editorial and media relations, help draft written communications, including press releases, manage content calendars for social media platforms, and assist in bringing to life events and special projects.
We’re Looking For:
Someone who is imaginative, passionate, hard-working, energetic, and intelligent whose dream is to work on our brand! You know how to build a network and pitch/follow-up on the appropriate story people want to talk about in a timely manner. You understand design, product, food, have great taste, and get what makes and keeps a brand premium and desirable.
You also have the maturity to recognize sensitive issues that have potential to gather momentum, and provide input and propose solutions to team members.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (major in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or Journalism is preferred)
- 2 to 5 years of dynamic experience in the public relations field (agency experience a plus)
- Bilingual (Fluent in both English & French)
- You know what it means to build authentic and meaningful relationships with local media influencers
- You have existing relationships with media and digital influencers
- You are experienced in building and executing communications strategies
- Proven ability in managing communication priorities, negotiating content to accommodate differing internal priorities
- You are a strong writer
- Retail public relations experience is an asset
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in the culinary community
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience organizing and assisting with special events
- Desire to excel and succeed
- Actively live and breathe the Le Creuset brand
- Self-motivated, with a desire for constant self-improvement (goal oriented!)
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Understanding and experience using social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, MailChimp, YouTube, etc)
- Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, etc considered an asset
Le Creuset represents a tradition of lasting, authentic design. For nearly 100 years, the iconic brand has inspired generations with premium products for the kitchen that epitomize enduring quality, classic aesthetics and rigorous craftsmanship. In kitchens around the world, Le Creuset isn’t just a way to cook; it’s a lifestyle choice — a way to savour a genuine passion for fine ingredients and premium tools. Today, Le Creuset is the most sought-after cookware product in Canada amongst both professional chefs and home cooks alike.
Le Creuset offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary, health benefits, and product discounts.
If this description fits your profile, we invite you to submit your resume, in confidence, to CV@LeCreuset.com.
We thank all applicants for their application. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Share this posting