Location: Toronto (Ontario)
Come join our boutique store located in Sherway Gardens and be part of a great team whose vision is to deliver amazing customer service!
At Le Creuset, Sales Associates are responsible for driving sales results for our products through creating enthusiasm and excitement by bringing the brand to life. As a primary function, you will need to attract customers to the store, understand the customers need and provide them with the ideal product and accessory. Your ability to maintain a lasting return customer relationship will define you from the rest. You are hardworking, a quick thinker, and strive for unparalleled customer service.
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Be able to be flexible to work all shifts including evenings & weekends
- Have strong verbal and written communication skill and hold the ability to establish rapport quickly with others
- Be proficient with computers and Point of Sale terminals
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs
- Ability to lift and mobilize items, up to 50lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
- Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned
Le Creuset offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary, and product discounts. If this description fits your profile, we invite you to submit your resume to CV@LeCreuset.com.
We thank all applicants for their application. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-Time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required language: English. Cantonese/Mandarin or Italian or Punjabi or Spanish, Persian, Russian considered a strong asset.
Share this posting