Location: Vancouver ((British Columbia)
Le Creuset represents a tradition of lasting, authentic design. For nearly 100 years, the iconic brand has inspired generations with premium products for the kitchen that epitomize enduring quality, classic aesthetics and rigorous craftsmanship. In kitchens around the world, Le Creuset isn’t just a way to cook; it’s a lifestyle choice — a way to savour a genuine passion for fine ingredients and premium tools. Today, Le Creuset is the most sought-after cookware product in Canada amongst both professional chefs and home cooks alike.
Le Creuset Store Manager’s oversee the overall operation of our boutiques. You will be responsible for the hiring, training and development of the staff. Assure the store generates profitable sales and growth while upholding outstanding customer service. With solid organizational and communication skills, the Store Manager is the critical link between the retail field and the corporate head office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Create and maintain an atmosphere geared towards achieving and exceeding daily sales while ensuring the very best customer experience
- Maintain a cohesive, cooperative work environment through team building and motivation
- Conducting and oversee the recruiting and training of all new employees as well as the re-training of existing employees when needed
- Maintain an awareness of all product information, intranet communications, current advertising, promotions and catalogues, and the status of merchandise, and communicate all pertinent information to store associates
- Build and develop repeat clientele in order to drive sales
- Maximize sales and productivity through expert knowledge on all Le Creuset products and sales skills
- Ensure all brand and product segments represented are managed appropriately to achieve successful business results
- Employ all merchandising techniques with regard to all Le Creuset product
- Maintain store with regards to safety, cleanliness and supplies
- Protect the Le Creuset brand message and philosophies by maintaining a professional and personal appearance
- Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned
- Excellent communication, leadership, and organizational skills, with fluency in both French and English
- Comfort in managing and supervising people
- Maintain a professional attitude and have the ability to be flexible
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Have strong verbal and written communication skill and hold the ability to establish rapport quickly with others
- Be proficient with computers and Point of Sale terminals
- Ability to lift and mobilize items, up to 50lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
Education and/or Experience::
- University degree preferred or equivalent while having worked 5 or more year’s previous store manager experience and a proven sales records.
Le Creuset offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary, and product discounts.
If this description fits your profile, we invite you to submit your resume, in confidence, to CV@LeCreuset.com.
We thank all applicants for their application. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Share this posting