Created for the Nonstick Fry Pan
- Preheat the oven to 250˚F (120˚C).
- In medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened and lightly browned around the edges, about 3 – 5 minutes. Add the ground meat and garlic. Cook until browned, about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, to break up the meat.
- Add all the spices, beef broth and corn. Bring to a simmer and cook, uncovered, until sauce is slightly thickened, 2 – 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place tortillas on ungreased cookie sheet, cover with foil and bake for 3-5 minutes.
- To assemble tortillas, layer with sour cream, beef mixture, radishes, green onion, jalapeños, salsa and cheese.
- 1 tsp (5ml) vegetable oil
- 2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 lbs. (1 kg) lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) chili powder
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) ground cumin
- 2 tsp (10ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5ml) smoked paprika
- 1 tsp (5ml) ground coriander
- ½ tsp (2.5ml) cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup (160ml) low sodium beef broth
- 1 cup (250ml) corn
- 12 soft corn tortillas
- sour cream to taste
- sliced radishes to taste
- green onions to taste
- jalapeños, grilled and sliced to taste
- salsa to taste
- feta cheese, crumbled to taste
Share this recipe:
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 6