Prepared in our 2.9 L Multi Bowl
- Heat canola oil to 360F.
- Separate the shallot slices into rings and place them in a medium bowl.
- Dust flour over shallots and toss them lightly to coat.
- Working in small batches, sprinkle the shallots over the oil and gently stir to keep them separated.
- Fry until golden brown, about 12-14 mins. Remove with slotted spoon and place on paper towel to drain oil. Sprinkle with salt, set aside.
- Place broccolini and green beans in a pot of boiling water, cook for 4-6 mins.
- Rinse in a colander with cold running water. Shake to dry, place in a serving dish.
- Add lemon zest and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss.
- Gently top with fried shallots. Serve room temperature.
- 2 cups canola oil (for deep frying)
- 2 cups shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 2 large handfuls green beans
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper