Created for the 2.1 L Saucier Pan
- In a saucier on medium heat, add olive oil and bacon. Cook until crispy, about 5 minutes. Add shallots and mushrooms, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add Brussel sprouts, cook for 5 minutes, add stock, bring to a boil. Turn heat to down to a simmer and cook with the lid on for an additional 10- 12 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 strips of thick-cut bacon, large dice
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 cup of chantrelle mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 4 cups of Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- ¼ cup chicken broth
Share this recipe:
Created for: 2.1 L Saucier Pan
Main Ingredient: Brussel Sprouts
Cooking Time: 25 mins.
Serving Size: 6-8