Created for the 0.3 L Mini Heart Cocotte
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Grease ramekins with extra butter.
- Melt both chocolates and measured butter in the microwave or on a double boiler.
- Add flour and sugar to the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the eggs, egg yolks, vanilla and salt.
- Divide the batter evenly between the ramekins.
- Place in the oven and bake for 14 minutes. Serve warm.
- 6 oz. (170 g) bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 oz. (57 g) semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ cup (125 ml) unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing ramekins
- ½ cup (125 ml) all purpose flour
- 1½ cup (375 ml) icing sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) salt
Share this recipe:
Created for: 0.3 L Mini Heart Cocotte
Cooking Time: 14 minutes
Serving Size: 4