Created for the Non Stick Fry Pan
- Heat oven to 500˚F (260˚C).
- Break eggs into a bowl, and lightly beat with a whisk. Whisk 2 Tbsp (30ml) of ricotta into eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil over medium heat. Rotate pan to coat all sides with olive oil.
- Add the egg mixture, and reduce heat to low. Cook, loosening the eggs at the sides from time to time with a silicone spatula. Dollop remaining ricotta over eggs. Sprinkle half of the chopped herbs and tomatoes over eggs.
- Transfer pan to oven, and bake until just set, about 2-5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, toss remaining herbs with olive oil, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Serve with warm frittata.
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) ricotta cheese
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil, divided
- ½ cup (125ml) assorted herbs, roughly chopped such as; basil, thyme, marjoram, chives, parsley, tarragon
- ¼ cup (60ml) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) lemon juice
Share this recipe:
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Serving Size: 4-6