Created for: Pasta Bowls
- Puree shallot, orange juice, oil, mustard, salt and pepper in a blender or mini food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Toss kale, spinach, carrots and radishes in a large bowl. Drizzle with the dressing; toss to coat.
Note: Extra dressing can be refrigerated for 2 days, bring to room temperature before tossing with salad.
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) shallot, finely chopped
- ¼ cup (125ml) orange juice
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) olive oil
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) whole grain mustard
- ½ tsp (2.5ml) salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cups (1.2L) kale, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups (500ml) spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) rainbow carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250lm) radishes, thinly sliced
Share this recipe:
Main Ingredient: Kale
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 8