Created for the 12 Cup Muffin Tray
To make the Cupcakes:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Line a Le Creuset Nonstick Bakeware 12 Cup Muffin Tray with paper cupcake holders.
- Place all the ingredients, except the Nutella, in the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Beat until well mixed for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into the lined muffin tray. Place in the oven and bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Use a 1.5cm cookie cutter and cut out a deep circle in the middle of each cupcake. Remove the circles and spoon Nutella into the holes.
To make the icing:
- Place icing sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Add the Nutella and mix well.
- Add the milk, spoon by spoon, and beat well.
- Pipe or spoon icing on top of each cupcake.
Decorate with fresh raspberries and dust with icing sugar.
For the Cupcakes:
- 3 large eggs
- 175g (210ml) caster sugar
- 175g (315ml) self-raising flour
- 175g (190ml) soft butter
- 5ml vanilla essence
- 25g (60ml) cocoa powder
- 120g Nutella
For the icing:
- 250g (480ml) icing sugar, sifted
- 175g Nutella
- 60ml milk
- 125g fresh raspberries
- Icing sugar for dusting
Share this recipe:
Preparation Time : 20 min
Cooking Time: 15-20 min
Serving Size: 12