Created for: Bundt Pan
Directions for Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C). Spray bundt pan with nonstick spray and dust with flour. Set aside.
- Using a handheld or stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high until creamy, about 1 minute.
- Add both sugars and beat on medium-high speed until creamed.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed about 2 minutes until everything is combined. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Set aside
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Beat on low speed for about 5 seconds, then add buttermilk, orange zest and juice.
- Toss the raspberries in 1 Tbsp (15ml) of flour and fold gently into the batter. Spoon batter into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45- 50 minutes or until a pick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before glazing.
Directions for Glaze
- Beat cream cheese and butter until combined. Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cake.
Ingredients for Cake:
- 1 cup (250ml) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 ¼ cups (310ml) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (125ml) light brown sugar,packed
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups (750ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) baking powder
- ½ tsp (2.5ml) salt
- 1 cup (250ml) buttermilk
- 2 oranges, zest and juice
- 1 ½ cups (375ml) raspberries, fresh
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) all-purpose flour
Ingredients for Glaze:
- 4 oz (114g) cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsps (45ml) butter, softened
- 1 cup (250ml) icing sugar
- ¼ cup (125ml) whipping cream
- 2 tsp (10ml) orange juice
- 1 orange, zest
- 1 tsp (5ml) pure vanilla extract
Main Ingredient: Raspberries
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Serving Size: 12