Created for the Braiser
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary.
- Toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Dump the potatoes on a baking sheet and spread out into 1 layer.
- Roast in the oven for at least 1 hour at 200oC (400oF), or until browned and crisp.
- Flip twice with a spatula during cooking to ensure even browning.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, season to taste, and serve.
- 1 ½ pounds of small red or white potatoes
- 1⁄8 cup high quality olive oil
- ¾ Tsp sea salt
- ½ Tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp of minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary leaves
- Sprig of rosemary to garnish
Created for: 3.2 L Braiser
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: 6-8