Created for the 4.1 L Traditional Pot
- Place the vermicelli noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to stand for 5 minutes, drain under cold water and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in Traditional Pot over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger, cook, stirring for 2 – 3 minutes or until golden.
- Add wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and water. Increase heat to high and bring to a simmer for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add shrimp, bok choy, and edamame, cook for another 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add lobster meat and mushrooms cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat add noodles, tofu, green onions and chili.
- 7 oz (200 g) brown rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 Tsp (5 ml) sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) ginger, minced
- 1 cup (250 ml) Chinese cooking wine
- ¼ cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) oyster sauce
- 1 Tsp (5 ml) superfine sugar
- 4 cups (1L) water
- 16 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 bok choy, cut into quarters
- ½ cup (125 ml) edamame
- 5oz (125 g) oyster mushrooms
- 8oz (227 g) firm silken tofu, sliced
- 1 lobster, cooked, tail and claw meat
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small red chili, thinly sliced
Share this recipe:
Created for: 4.1 L Traditional Pot
Cooking Time: 18-20 minutes
Serving Size: 6