Created for the Stainless Steel Saucier – Chef’s Pan
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and the shallot, sauté until tender and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the red pepper flakes. Add the white wine, thyme and the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. Add the clams, mussels, shrimp and squid. Cover, and gently simmer for 5- 7 minutes or until the shells open.
- Add reserved lobster, the pasta, and lemon zest; cook 5 minutes. Garnish with parsley.
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. crushed red chile flakes
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 tsp. thyme, chopped
- 1 (28-oz.) can whole peeled tomatoes, crushed by hand salt and pepper
- 1lb. clams, rinsed
- 1lb mussels, cleaned
- 8 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
- 6 whole squid, cleaned and sliced, plus tentacles
- 1 (2-lb.) lobster, steamed and cut into chunks
- 1 lb. bucatini, cooked al dente
- 1 lemon, zested
- ¼ cup parsley, roughly chopped
Share this recipe:
Created for: Saucier – Chef’s Pan
Main Ingredient: Seafood
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Serving Size: 4-6