Created for the Stainless Steel Sauté Pan
- Heat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Heat oil in a large stainless steel sauté pan over medium-low heat. Add onion and peppers. Cook gently until very soft, about 20-25 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook until tender, 1- 2 minutes; stir in spices and cook 1 minute.
- Pour in tomatoes and olives; simmer until tomatoes have thickened, about 18-20 minutes.
- Gently crack eggs into pan over tomatoes.
- Transfer to oven and bake until eggs are just set, 7 -10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with feta and cilantro.
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 shishito pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5ml) ground cumin
- 1 tsp (5ml) sweet paprika
- 1 tsp (5ml) ground coriander
- 1 tsp (5ml) salt
- ¼ tsp (1ml) black pepper
- ¼ tsp (1ml) cayenne pepper
- 1 can (28oz/ 828ml) whole plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped with juices
- ¼ cup (60ml) black olives
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup (60ml) cilantro, chopped
Share this recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 60 minutes
Serving Size: 4