Created for the Coupe Pasta Bowls
- Bring vinegar, sugar, and salt to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and add vegetables; let sit until just tender, 8-10 minutes. Drain.
- Whisk oil, orange juice, and vinegar in a small bowl; season vinaigrette with salt, pepper, and more orange juice, if desired.
- Toss vinaigrette, greens, and herbs in a large bowl. Add pickled vegetables to salad; season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with goat cheese.
- 1 cup (250ml) unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) sugar
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) salt
- 2 cups (500ml) thinly sliced carrots, radishes, beets, turnips
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) orange juice
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) white wine vinegar
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 12 cups (900g) mixed greens such as (mizuna, arugula, boston bibb, tatsoi, sprouts, sorrel)
- ½ cup (125ml) herbs and blossoms (mint, tarragon, marigold, nasturtium)
- ¼ cup (60ml) goat cheese, crumbles
Share this recipe:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 6