- Preheat oven to 450°F. Remove cheese from wrapper and place in the Cheese Baker. Place in the oven until the top is slightly browned and the rind has begun to break and release the cheese, approximately 12–15 minutes.
- Dice the pancetta. It is easiest to dice pancetta when it is cold.
- In a skillet, warm the oil over medium heat, and render the pancetta until crispy. Drain the oil and allow the pancetta to cool.
- Once cool, combine with the pomegranate seeds and thyme. Spoon over the warm Camembert to serve.
- 1 (8-ounce) Camembert round
- 4 ounces pancetta
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves