Created for: Oval Dish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Grease the dish using 1 Tbsp (15ml) butter.
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta, salt, pepper, lemon zest and dill.
- Arrange a layer of zucchini in the dish. Overlap each slice so that some of the surface of the zucchini is visible.
- Dollop evenly with ricotta mixture. Repeat until ricotta mixture is finished, ending with a zucchini layer.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Dot with remaining butter and bake for 55 minutes or until vegetables are visibly cooked.
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) unsalted butter
- 8, approx. 4lbs (1.8kg) zucchini, sliced into ¼ inch (0.5cm) thick rounds
- 1 tub,14oz (400g) ricotta cheese
- ½ tsp (2.5ml) salt
- ½ tsp (2.5ml) pepper
- 1 lemon, zest only
- ¼ cup (60ml) dill, chopped
- ¼ cup (60ml) Parmesan cheese
Main Ingredient: Zucchini
Cooking Time: 55 minutes
Serving Size: 6